South Side Auto Dealer is looking to hire a full-time, top-notch EXPERIENCED Automotive BDC Manager. It is a five-day work week, must be available on Saturdays. We are a growing dealership and the income potential is huge.
- Manage schedule of team members
- Facilitate recruitment to grow the team
- Monitor performance metrics of the team
- Act as the primary point of contact with Sales Department
- Schedule appointments with clients.
- Responsible for answering calls-inbound/outbound calls.
- Emailing/contacting customers with information.
- Maintain and log information into systems.
- Identify the needs of customers.
Automotive BDC Representative Requirements
- Must have a current valid Driver's License or State ID
- Excellent listener
- Outstanding/effective communicator.
South Side Auto Dealer is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based on an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Management: 1 year (Preferred)
BDC: 3 years (Preferred)