Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
Southpoint Insurance Agency, Inc. - Orland Park, IL
- Service existing Personal Insurance customers, explaining detailed coverage and policy options, information and processing changes as needed with a focus on building relationships.
- Prequalify and analyzes prospect’s personal insurance needs, recommends coverages and prepares rating quotes and proposals to sell new accounts.
- Actively solicits increases in coverage or rounding out accounts through sales to clients.
- Educates clients about coverage limitations and informs clients of policy changes, coverage exclusions and insurance coverage needs.
- At each service contact, reviews current coverage and make coverage suggestions and/or market changes to ensure high quality protection.
- Remarket renewals as needed.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and stay current.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of computer system functions, procedures, coding and reporting capabilities for all carriers.
- Maintain relationships with insurance companies and marketing representatives.
- Active Dept of Insurance P&C license
- Minimum 3 years of Personal Lines service / sales experience
- Experience with Applied TAM agency management system.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a growing dynamic environment.
Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word.
Southpoint Insurance Agency Inc.