Southland Steel Fabricators, Inc. Amite, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Logistics Coordinator analyzes and coordinates the logistical functions of the company/organization. Responsible for the cycle of goods; the distribution, allocation, delivery and final disposal of resources-products.
- Obtain various information from the trucking companies, vendors
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with customer
- Develop an understanding of customers’ needs and ensure that they are met.
- Report on project plans, progress and results to team members
- Create Fabtrol shipping ticket- once SSF galvanizers are ready
- Arrange for transportation to pick up from SSF galvanizer/fabricators
- Coordinate with the SSF galvanizer site and the trucking company (loads, deliveries, pick-ups, etc.)*multiple loads* daily
- Ability to work under pressure, problem solving skills, maintain communications with team members
- Data entry skills, Excel, Word, Fabtrol, etc.
- Review and approve vendor invoicing, trucking, etc.
- Review and approve weekly time records for SSF drivers, daily drive logs, fleet complete systems
- Daily paperwork related to loads, maintain load list spreadsheet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit.
The employee occasionally is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position with a minimum expectation of 40 hours per week.
Southland Steel Fabricators, Inc.
Serving a wide range of industrial companies, Southland Steel Fabricators offers a full spectrum of quality products and services related to the steel fabrication industry. Combining top-of-the-line CNC equipment, superior customer service, and an impeccable record for quality and safety, Southland Steel Fabricators delivers exceptional fabrication services on time and at competitive prices.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Southland Steel Fabricators, Inc.