Southland Log Homes, producer of Americas Favorite Log HomeTM, and the nation’s largest log home producer and industry leader, is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative (including TeleSales) for our sales model located in Lakeland, TN. This is a great opportunity for an experienced, dynamic, results-oriented salesperson. We are interested in individuals who want a long term career opportunity with the ability to grow within our company and earn significant commissions. We will guarantee compensation of $60,000 in the first year with successful candidates quickly earning $60K-$100K+ and more.
- Closing the sale of our log home package by methodically leading the prospective customer through the sales process
- Aggressively following up on leads generated by web and walk in traffic, information request cards, home shows, and call-ins.
- Capturing the customer vision and converting that into a salable log home by presenting options and resolutions in a concise, organized manner
- Performance of basic clerical skills, including the use of basic computer programs such as Outlook, Excel, and CRM and CAD software
- Team participation with other departments to create and maintain client relationships
- Attending our in house, OJT and continuing ed. training programs to build the expertise to maximize your success
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Long and short term disability benefit and 401K
- Generous vacation and paid holiday plan
- Model Hours Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Sat hours are 9am-4pm
- Base salary, strong escalating commission structure and available customer incentives to help facilitate the sale
- 2 years+ of successful MEDIUM to LARGE ticket and/or conceptual sales experience (RV’s, homes, cars, boats, insurance, multilevel marketing, etc.) demonstrating individual increased volume sales within present industry
- Competitive, motivated, self starter with a positive winning attitude. Assertive approach with a strong persuasive etiquette
- Computer adeptness with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical individual who understands the importance of follow-through and accurate documentation
- Professional appearance
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OR VISIT OUR SALES OFFICES OR RESPOND THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. Non Compliance will result in removal from consideration. Thank you.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please email your resume which will be reviewed by the Senior Manager prior to any scheduled interviews. ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS NEED APPLY.