Summer 2023 Internship/Co-Op
- Posted: over a month ago
CIVIL ENGINEERING/CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP
Southland Holdings is now accepting resumes for Summer 2023 internships to join our team in multiple locations nationwide!
Must be able to work a Full-Time schedule, and travel to other jobsites as needed.
As an intern you will gain practical on-the-job experience that will begin to prepare you for a challenging Engineering career with Southland Holdings.
- The Civil Engineer Intern will spend the majority of their time working on construction phase activities. Duties may include assisting with construction, observation, performing construction staking, performing construction administration duties such as documenting activities, measuring and testing, providing general oversight, and interacting with contractors, sub-contractors.
- Some interns may assist with general office duties, surveying, quantity calculations, estimates, plan specs and project design.
For more than 100 years, hard-working, honest, and innovative people have been building what has become Southland Holdings. We combine the strengths of six infrastructure construction companies that share a dedication to building critical infrastructure projects which improve the environment and the lives of those around us.
Companies- Johnson Bros. Corporation, Heritage Materials, Oscar Renda Contracting, American Bridge, Southland Contracting Inc., Mole Constructors
- Selected candidate will be a recent Graduate or actively enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution, working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING.
- Ability to work a for extended periods of time in typical outdoor conditions
- Must be physically capable of navigating rugged terrain for the purpose of performing the duties outlined above.
- Ability to read, speak and write English is required.
Southland Holdings is an EEO employer - M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
EngineeringView all jobs at Southland Holdings
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?