Customer Service Representative - Field Operations
SouthernCarlson Elkhart, IN
- Expired: May 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The vision of SouthernCarlson is to develop strong business relationships so we understand our customers' individual needs and provide the best possible service to improve our and their profitability.
Customer Operations - Sales & Customer Support Representative (CSR)
The Customer Operations - Sales & CSR is part of Centralized Customer Operations Team that is involved in all aspects of customer service. Responsibilities of the Customer Operations Sales & CSR include managing customer service and sales support for key accounts, working as part of a network of customer operations team members.
The Customer Operations Sales & CSR will navigate cross-functionally across Credit, Inventory, Purchasing & A/R with the goal of solving customer issues. The Customer Operations Sales & CSR will communicate with customers via telephone and email in the near term and via text and / or web chat in the future. Other duties may be assigned as needed. The successful Sales & CSR must be dependable, possess the ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate professional maturity.Key Accountabilities:
- Manage key customer accounts; working with sales associate and customer to ensure orders are placed accurately, assisting with customer service activities such as returns, invoicing, or billing.
- Manage full order process cycle including freight component for customer orders.
- Proactively communicate and develop strong business relations with Customers, Sales, Store Managers, Supply Chain Operations teams, Credit, etc.
- Operational in all Southern Carlson Systems (Varnet, B2B Website - Magneto II and Deck Commerce and Huntel technology.
- Execute web onboarding of current customers in their regions to our B2B platform.
- Make quick decisions and provide resolution on all order exceptions ranging from credit holds to inventory availability and shipping locations.
- Manage backorders, returns, and claims.
- Execute outbound calls for specific projects & promotions as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by collaboration of VP Customer Operations and local management.
- Build and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all existing products and future products.
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate strong listening skills, organizational skills with high attention to detail and follow through, primarily providing quick and accurate information to our customers.
- Provide positive solutions to problem resolution - customer solutions orientation.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently and prioritize by setting deadlines and adhering to them as applicable.
- Learn quickly and adapt to change and new technologies.
Motivated self-starter who is hands-on, gets energized by being part of the solution.
- 2 years customer service and/or sales experience, ecommerce a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel and Office products is preferred, and basic computer skills are required.
- Minimum of High School Diploma, Associate or Bachelors' degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience with any ERP system or inventory management system.
Spanish-English bilingual verbal and written communication skills a plus.
- Either have E-Commerce experience or quickly gain workable knowledge of E-Commerce.
- Knowledge of various power tools and accessories a plus.
Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
SouthernCarlson, Inc. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Apply Now
BusinessView all jobs at SouthernCarlson