- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Why would you or someone you know want to:
1. Stand in the same place for long periods of time?
2. Feed and operate a machine to process textiles?
3. Receive hourly pay with overtime potential?
You may not.... However, consider the fact that our local family-owned textile processing facility did not have any layoffs during the recession, the textiles we process go to places where it changes the lives and experiences of hundreds and thousands of people, every day!
More importantly, it is making a difference in YOUR life, as you may already frequent the Restaurants, Lodging and Healthcare customers we serve.
- Be a contributing member of a highly productive team
- Feed and operate machines to process textiles
- High level of attention to detail
- Basic literacy skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to bend, push/pull up to a maximum of 50 lbs
- Paid Vacation
- Group benefits package (Medical, Dental, Long-term Disability, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k)
- Overtime potential
Our company is dedicated to resource conservation and social responsibility. Part of the quality service we offer our customers is the knowledge that we are helping them achieve their business goals while reducing their impact on the environment.
Southern Textile Service, Inc.South Hill, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.