- Directly supervises and coordinates activities of Team Members on their shift.
- Provides customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Directs and supervises employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Monitors sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Inventories stock and informs Assistant Store Manager what needs to be reordered when inventory drops to a specified level.
- Instructs staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Assigns employees to specific duties.
- Enforces safety, health, and security rules.
- Examines food and merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and meets company quality standards.
- Performs all customer returns during the shift.
- Implements policies, goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Provides input to Owners and Assistant Store Manager
- Confers with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Experience: 1-2 years' experience in a supervisor role
- Experience: 1-2 years' experience in food or retail service
- Service orientation
- Judgment and decision making
- Management of employees
- Time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong math and basic computer skill