Immediate Hire: Promotional Customer Service Representative
************This is an entry level Position **************
College Grads Welcome!
The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
- Assist customers with the sales team toward achievement of operational goals.
- Attend training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
- Works face to face with customers in a retail setting
- Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries.
- Represent clients in a professional manner at all times.
This is an entry level position that we will train into a management position if successful.
Immediately hiring for this entry level customer service position.
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- 1 to 3 years Customer Service & Sales experience
- Desire cross train and develop with the company
- Tech Savy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi task and to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
- Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit
- Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
- Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
This is an entry level position: We are looking for someone that is trainable!
Southern States Management Group
Why Work Here?Southern States Management Group is a third party marketing firm, that represents some of the best of the best in the satellite entertainment and telecommunications world. With our home office in New Orleans, LA we've been able to expand throughout the Gulf Coast region.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE FOR DISPLACED WORKERS