- Expired: January 22, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
For more than 100 years, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center has honored our mission: to improve, maintain, and preserve the overall health and well-being of individuals living in the greater Nashua area by providing information, education, and access to exceptional health and medical care services.
We have literally been at the heart of better health for Greater Nashua. Our main downtown campus, a familiar landmark for generations, has grown along with the Gate City. Today, The Medical Center and our affiliated doctors and services extend across much of southern New Hampshire. Along with our growth has been the opportunity for many to build and enhance their careers within our organization. We encourage the professional and personal development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture we have developed.
At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction meaningful.
You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new video "We believe in the little moments..."
See some of the wonderful moments here!
Provides Secretarial and Therapy-Aide support to the Rehabilitative Department. Schedules and registers patients, completes and files follow up paperwork and processes insurance information. Maintains patient files.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Possesses time management skills
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills and customer service
- Ability to work in demanding, stressful environment with sufficient concentration to complete duties, even with interruptions and distractions
- Professional in conduct, appearance and communication
- Ability to maintain professional relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Southern New Hampshire Health
BusinessView all jobs at Southern New Hampshire Health
Get fresh Medical Secretary jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.