Are you seeking an opportunity to start a career at a dynamic financial corporation? Do you enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment? If so, apply here! NO financial experience necessary, we provide On-The-Job Training!
SMC is searching for a highly motivated, friendly talent to join our team!
SUMMARY: The Customer Service Representative provides assistance to customers in making loans, making payments and collecting past due accounts.
Customer Service Representative PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Processes credit loan applications, loan refinances and other loan documents.
- Assists Branch Manager in the closing and refinancing of loans, upon demonstration of skill mastery.
- Works with past due customer accounts via telephone.
- Provides customer credit experience to inquiring creditors and credit bureaus.
- Services accounts, including the processing of payments.
- Prepares for daily bank deposits and completes the Cash Count Record daily.
- Administrative responsibilities.
- Transports money and deposits to and from the bank.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience in customer service, collections, cash handling is preferred.
- English fluency is required. In some locations, additional fluency in Spanish is desired.
- Ability to provide excellent customer services and build relationships.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- Required to have and maintain a valid driver's license and current auto insurance.
- English fluency is required. Additional fluency in Spanish is highly desired.
- In GA & SC, employees must be granted a State insurance sales license AND receive appointment by the insurance carrier authorizing the employee to sell their product.
- Uncapped Bonus Opportunities!!!
- SMC benefits equate to $5,900 on average for each employee
- Leads Financial Industry in offering low-cost BCBS health care premiums
- Vacation, Holiday, Personal & Sick Pay
- Defined Career-Path with frequent advancement opportunities!!!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1986, Southern Management Corporation (SMC) is a leading small loan consumer finance company and is among the largest companies offering such services in the U.S.
SMC operates under 3 different brand names:
- Covington Credit
- Quick Credit
- Southern Finance
Posting Title: Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative
Requisition Number: 2019-2639
External Company URL: http://mymoneytogo.com
Street: 1941 S. Interstate 35, Suite 105