Resident Aide - Starting Pay $11-$12 based on Experience
Southern Knights Senior Living Community Tomball, TX
- Posted: February 02, 2021
All Shifts available
Starting Pay $11
Southern Knights Senior Living is looking for an experienced Resident Aide. The individual will have experience working within senior living, assisted living or memory care facilities.
- Ability to utilize and apply basic management skills
- Maintains adequate attendance record, notifies supervisor if late or unable to work in accordance with personnel policies.
- Requires minimal supervision, is a self-starter and flexible.
- Organizes and utilizes time appropriately, sets priorities and accomplishes assigned tasks.
- Displays mature behavior in attitude, speech and action.
- Keeps residents information confidential, respects residents rights, respects privacy and the right to self-determination by the residents.
- Works cooperatively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Abides by the established policies and procedures of the community. Looks for ways to improve community function.
- Has the ability to spend long periods of time on feet and ambulate quickly.
- Is accurate, dependable, neat and thorough in assigned tasks.
- Is able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Equal Opportunity Employer