REGISTERED ULTRASOUND TECHNICIAN - PER DIEM
Southern Illinois Healthcare Stonefort, IL
- Expired: October 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your Career. Our Company. Together, We Grow.At Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH), we realize that in order to provide our surrounding communities with excellent care, we must begin by providing our employees with that same care and appreciation. We offer rich opportunities to develop and grow professionally, an environment of excellence in patient care, and the awareness that everything we accomplish is a direct outgrowth of the superb efforts and dedication of our employees. As a non-profit system of almost 4000 employees, we have won national acclaim for our cancer, cardiac, stroke, bariatric, breast imaging, and rehabilitation services. Responsible for performing a variety of duties in relation to imaging patients and ensuring smooth operations of the Ultrasound department while providing appropriate levels of patient care and customer service. Responsibilities
- Performs ultrasound and radiography exams as appropriate.
- Utilizes PACS and EMR systems.
- Maintain appropriate IV/Contrast competency.
- Follows established protocols and procedures for proper patient position, exposure control, and radiation protection.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with all involved in the patient care process.
- Cleans and inspects departmental equipment.
- Cleans and stocks Imaging rooms.
- Associates degree in Radiology/Ultrasound or Certificate Program in Radiology/Ultrasound
- ARRT or RDMS registered
Southern Illinois Healthcare
HealthcareView all jobs at Southern Illinois Healthcare