Collierville-TN-Administrative Assistant-Southern Healthcare Solutions
- Posted: over a month ago
The administrative assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, conducting research, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
1. Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
2. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
3. Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
4. Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5. Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
6. Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
7. File and retrieve corporate documents, contracts, records and reports.
8. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
9. Facilitation of off-site retreats/meetings.
10. Make travel arrangements for executives.
11. Perform marketing assistant duties such as gathering and distributing marketing supplies.
12. Produce the company’s newsletter each month
13. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Time Management.
3. Collaboration Skills.
4. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
6. Technical Capacity.
7. Stress Management/Composure.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability
to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to
No overnight travel is expected for this position. There may be occasional local day travel.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma with five years of administrative experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
Associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree with five years of administrative experience.
Demonstrated experience with MS Office products, particularly Excel
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Southern Healthcare Solutions, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?