- Perform sales support functions to include merchandising product in a specific chain location, the use of current point of sale marketing materials, oversight of the shelf space in the account.
- Maintains consistent communication with the representative regarding changes in buyer preferences and or out of stock inventory concerns/situations encountered during weekend hours.
- Reset alcoholic beverages at the store level using an authorized plan.
- Be familiar with competition and remain apprised of market trends and development within specific product categories.
- Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer through knowledge of Southern's policies and procedures coupled with prompt, courteous resolution of inventory discrepancies.
- Participate in Southern Glazer'srenowned training program composed of classroom and in-the-field training designed to increase and improve your understanding of industry trends, develop product knowledge, and form sales skills in collaboration with the market leader in the wine and spirits industry.
- Work flexible hours which include early morning (i.e. 5:00 a.m. - 6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and weekends.
- Assist sales in building support with accounts.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Valid driver's license, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines, pallet jack certification as required
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- The ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to climb ladders, move and handle merchandising throughout customer account locations
- Must be able to repetitively lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds unassisted, bend over, reach above head height, and kneel
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to work varied hours/days as business needs dictate.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be 21 years old
- At least 1 year of general work experience required
- Able to manage several projects/initiatives simultaneously.
Primary Location:United States-Washington-Vancouver
Category: Merchandiser, Sales
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability