Student will work in a variety of teams within ETP including but not limited to: Architecture & Integration, Business Relationship Management, Governance and Project Management, Solution Delivery, Infrastructure and Enterprise Data Management to gain knowledge and understanding of information technology's role in the wine and spirits distribution industry. The structured internship is designed to expose students to the wine and spirits Three-Tier beverage distribution system and the role technology plays to enable business capabilities. Students will finish the internship having gained a broad experience in various aspects of the relationship between IT, sales and operations
- Support projects as assigned and defined by student's specific learning goals.
- Participate in training, on-site meetings, and department wide learning opportunities as available.
- Ability to complete an end of internship project showcasing one's knowledge and present to management.
- Reside in the vicinity of the internship or have ability to obtain housing.
- Must be a minimum Junior in college and graduating the following year, pursuing a degree in:
- Business: BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing/Sales, Communication, Management Information Systems (MIS) and/or comparable from an accredited university.
- Technical: Engineering, or Computer Science and/or comparable from an accredited university.
- Previous work experience
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiasm to work with others to accomplish tasks, assignments and projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to expresses ideas clearly and effectively when speaking and/or writing to individuals or groups; listens attentively; ensures that information is understood by all parties; and shares information in a timely manner.
- Ability to accurately and carefully follow established procedures for completing work tasks.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities with an appropriate sense of what is most important and plan with an appropriate and realistic sense of the time demand involved.
- Ability to work through ambiguity in order to maintain momentum and achieve progress.
- Demonstrate respect and value contributions of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Miramar, FL and Dallas, TX
Primary Location:United States-Florida-Miramar
Other Locations:United States-Texas-Dallas
Category: Information Technology
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability