- Prepare all trucks before loading time.
- Some case floor loading required.
- Wrap pallets when needed.
- Safe and courteous operation of delivery vehicle at all times.
- Load pallets onto assigned trucks.
- Some case picking when necessary.
- Ensure all trucks are locked and sealed after loading is completed.
- Responsible for all keys being returned to the key box.
- Report any damages of trucks.
- Must be able to be certified to drive pickers and forklifts.
- Properly complete all required paperwork daily, including DOT logbook, if necessary.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Wear safety equipment provided by the company.
- Comply with all DOT regulations.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Must be DOT certified and have a commercial driver's license.
- Ability to lift seventy-five (75) pounds repetitively throughout the work shift andclimb in and out of truck or trailer.
- Ability to operate vehicle and hand truck safely.
- Ability to perform simple math problems.
- Report to work five (5) minutes before shift starts.
- Ability to sit, stand, squat, twist, and bend during the shift.
Primary Location:United States-Texas-San Angelo
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability