Performs the delivery functions of products as invoiced to retail customers. Drives company equipment and executes accurate delivery of products as invoiced to licensed accounts. Services customers by ensuring timely deliveries, accurate check-in and storage of products as directed.
- Drives Company equipment in a professional and safe manner at all times.
- Delivers Company products as invoiced to specified licensed retailers.
- Checks in invoiced orders with customers in a friendly courteous manner.
- Collects and accounts for all money as required.
- Accounts for all invoices of merchandise delivered and account for merchandise returned.
- Collects empty boxes to be used for redelivery within Company guidelines.
- Ensures that delivery logs are completed as required.
- Ensures truck check-in procedures are followed daily.
- Ensures that truck service and safety issues, if any, are reported daily.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Adequate communication skills-facilitation of strong working relationships.
- Valid state CDL operator’s license.
- Able to maintain a current DOT medical certification.
- Ability to frequently lift, push or pull or move 30 to 50 pound cases.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to repeatedly go up and down a truck ramp.