WANTING TO START A NEW CAREER IN 2020???
We have an immediate need for a Brand Ambassador to join a rapidly growing team in the Montgomery area. This rapidly-growing promotional marketing company applies a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales, and brand recognition.
There is a HIGH DEMAND for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading event marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and out products. The Brand Ambassador will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategic to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
· Advertising & Brand Exposure
· Marketing & Account Satisfaction
· Public and Media Based Strategies
· Project Management & Team Leadership
Each associate receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven mentor-ship program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right candidate can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
· Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
· Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
· Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining successful operation
· Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
· Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
· Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
· Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
· Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
· Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
· Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. The ideal candidate will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Team Members Exemplify:
· Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
· Ability to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work effectively in a TEAM environment
· LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our fantastic team then please get in touch now! Send your resume to our HR team, who will be in touch with successful candidates to discuss the interview process further!
Check us out online!
retail, restaurant, full time, part time, college grad, communications, insurance, training, travel, telemarketing, business to business, office supplies, military, team lead, promotions, planning, coaching, sports, sports minded, outgoing, team work, outside, inside, benefits, server, bartender, team,People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, part time, manager, accounting, clerical, management, computer, engineer, human resources, driver, security, administrative assistant, purchasing, medical, administrative, receptionist, retail, maintenance, warehouse, education, finance, director, telecommunications,real estate, engineering, insurance, data entry, project manager, information technology, part time, printing, technician, legal, automotive, teacher, winter, banking, analyst, nursing, restaurant, controller, network, environmental, nurse, design, quality, safety, secretary, office, assistant, hotel, accountant, vice president, medical assistant, transportation, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, social services, java, all, graphic, mba, holiday, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, mortgage, social work, training, cms, attorney, research, payroll, oracle, executive assistant, paralegal, courier post, drivers, pharmaceutical, operations, president, web, Rn, law enforcement, health care, executive, food, production, chef, cad, project management, tax, auto, editor, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, it, collections, Spanish, are buyer, facilities, professional, mechanical, bartender, help desk, travel, logistics, call center, truck driver, inventory, financial analyst, computers, pharmacist, police, teaching, counselor, chemist, plant manager, photography, bookkeeper, medical sales, electrical engineer, health, trader, bilingual, business analyst, recruiter, cfo, accounts payable, sports, cashier, financial, music, social worker, publishing, project, support, business development, welder, clerk, technical, quality assurance, government, distribution, secretarial, sales management, mental health, nanny, child care, registered nurse, cna, Japanese, technical support, administration, property manager, cook, shipping, pharmacy, coordinator, entertainment