- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Locations: Jackson, MS ,Tupelo, MS and Gulfport, MS
Who we are!
Southern Christian Services for Children and Youth, Inc. provides children and family services throughout the State of Mississippi. Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Human Services and certified by the Mississippi Department of Mental Health, SCSCY is a member agency of the Mississippi Association of Child Caring Agencies and is an affiliate of the National Benevolent Association of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) as well as a member of Disciples Care Network.
In response to the love of Christ, Southern Christian Services for Children and Youth, Inc. serves and equips vulnerable children and youth, assisting them in the process of becoming self-sufficient and contributing members of society.
Outreach Therapist Requirements:
- At least two (2) years of therapy experience working with children and youth with serious emotional disturbances and families with complex needs.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Masters Social Worker will be considered with appropriate experience.
- Utilize Evidence Based Practices (EBP) or best practices in the provision of Outpatient Psychotherapeutic Services, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CB), Certified or willing to become certified.
- Complete appropriate training or independent study as recommended by the developers of the model/practice for the practices being utilized.
- Participate in a rotating on call schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Have a valid Mississippi Driver’s License and maintain personal automobile liability insurance ($50K minimum).
- Competitive Pay
- Employee Health Insurance (Employer 75%, Employee 25%)
- Employer paid Life, AD&D & LTD
- Elective Family Health Insurance and Employee/Family Dental, Vision and Life, etc.
- Pension Plan 14% (Employer 11% Contribution/Employee 3% Contribution)
- Paid vacation days
- Paid sick days
- 9 paid holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Training and CE Credits for Licensure Requirements
Please attach Cover Letter and Resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Master's (Required)
- LPC, LMFT or LCSW (Required)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road
Southern Christian Services for Children & Youth
HealthcareView all jobs at Southern Christian Services for Children & Youth