- Posted: over a month ago
We call it being a life changer, but you’ll call it a job you love while helping others find the same. You’ll have a hand in improving the lives of countless SCI students throughout Texas by working with impassioned educators and campus faculty in a collaborative, interactive environment to create optimized environment for our students.
- Collect, record, maintain and report student records within FERPA guidelines, e.g., grades, registration data, transcripts, and other associated audits;
- Collect and verify student proof of graduation in compliance with all federal and state regulations and school policy;
- Track and validate attendance daily, and monitor attendance policies;
- In cooperation with the Director of Education and Program Managers, schedule classes each module for students;
- Work with Director of Education, Director of Career Services and Program Managers on the reentry of students back into their programs after an interruption;
- Prepare a variety of complex reports including State and District-mandated reports related to assigned activities;
- Problem solve the research, analysis and resolution of student disputes as they relate to records and registration;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in the same or related field;
- Strong understanding of regulatory procedures and compliance;
- Knowledge of curriculum and graduation requirements;
- Knowledge of academic student record keeping in a setting of higher education;
- Strong knowledge of MS office suite.
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- SCI is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About Southern Careers Institute
SCI has been changing lives for over 60 years, now and we’re just getting started. We offer certification-based training with programs in Medical, Business, Cosmetology, Skilled-Trades and Technology with campuses spanning across central and south Texas as well as online. Our students can graduate most of our programs in under one year and with real-world experience under their belt.
Southern Careers Institute
EducationView all jobs at Southern Careers Institute
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?