Job Title: SUB/ Mental Health Behavioral Technician- Hiring for Swing and Graveyard Shifts
Reports to: Operations Manager and Program Director
Salary: DOE + Benefits (after successful completion of probationary period)
Required Experience and Certification:
· Attainment of at least 18 years of age
· Education: Highschool graduate or GED. Coursework in counseling, psychology,
or social work preferred.
· Experience: One year full-time experience working directly with clients in program serving
people with mental illness.
· Valid First Aid and CPR Certification, valid CA Driver’s License
· Hiring is contingent upon receiving DOJ/FBI finger print clearance or an exemption for mental health.
Finger print clearance not required for Substance Abuse. TB test and clearance on employment
Administers the day to day operations and activities assigned to the clients, ensuring compliance with an established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high-quality treatment services and outstanding client care. Participates in the implementation of company initiatives and strategies, ensures compliance with all pertinent company policies and regulatory requirements.
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- (Customers are defined as SCSRC clients, 3 rd party vendors, 1099 contractors, neighbors to our residential properties, and anyone serving SCSRC in any capacity requiring payment for services.)
- •Responsible for driving the Southern California Sunrise Recovery, LLC (SCSRC) culture through the core values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all customers previously defined.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve, and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Reports all safety violations and documented incidents to the operations manager before the end of the assigned shift; during which the incident occurred.
Recurring duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees daily administration of client intakes, medication management, and auditing, activities, and client discharges from levels of care.
- Monitors client activities and enforces the rules at each level of care. Administers designated
- UAs and Breathalyzer tests.
- Promotes a collaborative environment between clinical and non-
- clinical teams. Supports the clients in their overall recovery process.
- Reports any issues, concerns, or maintenance needs to the operations manager in a timely fashion. Follows and Healing Mind, Body, & Soul.
- Executes the operations menu and ensures a high level of food safety standards are kept while doing so.
• Maintains a positive attitude and is courteous to clients and other staff members daily
• Maintains company equipment properly during shifts
• Maintain compliance with the medication logs and medication audits to the State of CA
Southern California Sunrise Recovery Center