We are seeking a Medical Back Office Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies
- Optimize flow of patients
- Strong interest in health care delivery
- Basic clinical skills and medical terminology
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate writing and reading comprehension
- Proficient in typing and basic computer use
Southern California Medical Group
Why Work Here?Busy Industrial Medicine/Orthopedic Facility near University of Southern California
Great benefits -- full medical insurance, vacation.
Los Angeles, CA