Loan Operations Specialist I- Arkadelphia, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Loan Operations Specialist II is responsible for an assigned range of loan operations duties required to service the bank's loan portfolio in accordance with loan policy and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the uploading of all loans, extensions and renewals in accordance with bank loan policy and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for performing loan maintenance in accordance with bank loan policy and regulatory requirements
- Reviews loan documentation
- May assist with the file assembly and maintenance
- Responsible for various reports as determine by supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent education is required
- Two years of experience in banking or administrative role is required
- Strong computer skills are required
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to organize information
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be familiar with regulatory compliance requirements related to this position
- Able to function in a high attention to detail, deadline-oriented environment
- Must possess the ability to effectively relate to customers, officers, and others involved in the lending process
- Willingness to be involved and represent Southern Bancorp through civic and community organizations
- Banking and loan transactions/terminology and clerical experience is preferred
What we offer our employees:
A positive impact on Your Future:
- 401(k)/Roth plan with immediate eligibility and employer match up to 6%
- Employee stock ownership plan
- 1% employee home loan
- Credit and housing counseling as well as free financial education tools available to customers and employees
Benefits to improve your health:
- No deductible medical insurance plan
- Dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life and long term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
The opportunity to nurture your well-being:
- Paid holidays for full-time staff
- Bonus plan for all full-time staff
- Opportunity for merit raises
- Employee reward and recognition programs
- Community service opportunities
Southern is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
As a Community Development Financial Institution, Southern Bancorp desires for its workforce to reflect the diversity of the customers and communities that we serve. Racial and ethnic minorities, people from working class backgrounds, women and LGBTQ people are often underrepresented in many financial service industry professions. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Southern Bancorp
Get fresh LOAN Operations Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.