- Posted: over a month ago
What We’re Looking For
Are you looking for the next step in your career? A Pittsburg import store is seeking a Service Manager to take our Service Department to the next level.
- Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching Contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation Days
- Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service need.
- Understanding customers' requirements and concerns; matching requirements and concerns to various service options.
- Making the customer comfortable with the service being performed and keeping the customer informed and updated during the service of their vehicle.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories and attend product training as required.
- Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
- Maintaining a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Service Manager is required.
- Strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Clean and valid Driver's License
Southern Automotive Group
BusinessView all jobs at Southern Automotive Group