Southern Atlantic Electric Company, Inc. Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking all levels of Commercial Electricians - Apprentices, Helpers, Foreman, Journeyman! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
This is a direct hire with Southern Atlantic Electric Company.
We are open to negotiate hourly pay rate.
We have positions open all over the state of Florida. Areas include but not limited to: Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra Beach, Gainesville, Ocala, Orlando.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Run and bend conduit
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
- MUST have own hand tools and power tools
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Southern Atlantic Electric Company, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome Teamwork, Great Benefits, and Lots of Room for Growth!
Southern Atlantic Electric Co. was established in January 1995, based in Jacksonville, FL and has business interests in the southern United States. SAE Co. primarily contracts as a commercial electrical contractor also experienced in voice/data contracting and has extensive design build experience. Our loyal superintendents running our jobs and our office staff’s support, all with over 20 years' experience in the electrical trade, you can be assured that we are a reputable company with a great team!
1 Jeff Fuqua BlvdOrlando, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Southern Atlantic Electric Company, Inc.