Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) receives (by telephone, fax, internet, and mail) requests for orders, product information and lead times from customers. The CSR will create quotes, enter orders, and relay pertinent order information to customers. The CSR will upsell products and programs while taking orders from customers and will request competitor’s pricing information and coordinate with other departments in handling orders and providing service to customers. Customer satisfaction is a prime responsibility for the CSR. This is a call-center driven role that has a significant sales factor involved.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Achieving and maintaining rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service.
• Receiving telephone, fax, internet and mail requests for orders, product information, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from the customers.
• Adequately discussing products and services with customers.
• Using JDE to enter orders, retrieve customer information, view stock status and purchase order information and make changes on customer orders.
• Upselling during order taking/entering. The CSR has an opportunity to earn extra compensation during special company promotional programs.
• Reviewing customer information and recognizing sales opportunities to achieve sales goals & metrics measurements.
• Maintaining call reports for outbound sales opportunities.
• Requesting competitor’s pricing information to grow accounts.
• Ensuring that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
• Tracking packages for customers, upon request.
• Handling customer complaints while providing excellent customer service.
• Working with customers to assure proper licenses submitted.
• Working effectively in a team environment and perform other duties, as assigned.
• Strong PC skills including dual monitor usage.
• Experience with Microsoft products.
• Printer, copier, and fax machine experience.
• Must have a good attitude, high energy level, comfortable performing projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with diverse personalities and be tactful, mature, and flexible.
Education & Experience:
A High School Degree is required. A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in a pharmaceutical or a related industry is also required. Experience using JDE and Salesforce is preferred. Experience in sales is also preferred.
The employee must pass a training program that consists of learning computer systems, product information, top pharmaceuticals, customer groups, customer needs, internal processes and procedures, phone etiquette, selling skills and customer service skills. This training program takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
Southern Anesthesia & Surgical, Inc.
AddressWest Columbia, SC
BusinessView all jobs at Southern Anesthesia & Surgical, Inc.