Be part of a growing Employee Owned Company!
Southern Air, Inc. is a company dedicated to growth of our employees and great customer service. We serve clients’ through-out the Virginia, West Virginia and North Carolina region. This opportunity is located at our Fredericksburg, VA location.
Southern Air, Inc. rewards your commitment with great wages, benefits including participation in our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), Holiday/Vacation pay, and medical (starts 1st of employment), 401(k), and career opportunities. Join our team and enjoy the rewards!
Job Description: The HVAC/R Service Technician will trouble shoot, install, repair and maintain HVAC and related systems and fixtures in commercial buildings. Journeyman or Master Certification preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintaining HVAC systems (Hydronic, Steam, Chilled Water, DX, Forced Air, Heat Pump, VAV, Constant Volume, Exhaust, and Heat Recovery
- Read drawings and schematics
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting HVACR equipment
- Maintaining a high standard of mechanical installation practices
- Performing preventive maintenance on equipment
- Minimum 5 years of HVAC experience in Commercial or Residential HVAC/R service and repair.
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing HVAC and related equipment.
- HVAC Journeyman or Master’s preferred; but willing to train right candidate.
- CFC Certification
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Overtime may be necessary, must be willing to be on call, must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a clean driving record with valid VA driver’s license.
- Health Plan – Starts on 1st day of employment
- Dental Plan
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Vision Plan
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental & Dependent Life Insurance
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- 401-K Plan Company Match
- PTO (Paid Time Off) for vacation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Apprenticeship Program – Earn while you learn!
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online at https://apply.southern-air.com
Southern Air, Inc. 310 Central Road Ste 3 Fredericksburg, VA 22401
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status.
Visit our website to learn more about Southern Air, Inc. www.southern-air.com