Call Center Supervisor
- Expired: January 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
TITLE: CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR
REPORTS TO: CALL CENTER MANAGER
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SUMMARY: Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures. Work directly with Management to achieve all Call Center performance and contractual compliance objectives.
- Ensures adherence to Call Center Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure calls are handled efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Assists staff in resolving complaints or escalated calls.
- Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Monitor personnel performance and participate in employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: employee training/re-training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignments, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Work with Call Center Manager to analyze call center volume. Make recommendations to staffing levels in order to meet Grade of Service goals.
- Communicate and coordinate with other Supervisors to ensure Call Center performs as a cohesive unit and meets performance goals.
- Complete human resource paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred; at least two or more years of Customer Service experience in a Call Center environment.
- Ability to work well with people. Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Positive attitude, good judgment, and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency and speed working in all Microsoft Office products.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and documentation.
- Knowledge of telephone call center systems.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION/TRAINING
- High school diploma or equivalent
BusinessView all jobs at Southeastrans