Robotic Weld- 1st and 2nd Shift
- $15 to $16 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES: Under the supervision of the Fabrication Supervisor, the job duties includes the following, but are not limited.
- Set up, operate or tend machines to efficiently and effectively operate single robot weld cell, complete variety of products using job traveler and complete inspection sheet.
- Assure compliance with plant safety standards and report violations and accidents.
- Observe machine gauges, adjusting and setting robotic weld machines to specifications. Observe machine operation to detect defects or deviations from standards, reporting problems to supervisor.
- Ensure parts are made or processed in a prompt manner and production output figures are met.
- Work efficiently with other departments and personnel to aid with the flow of products from one department to the next.
- 3.6 Clean machines, related equipment and work areas, using water, solvents and other cleaning aids.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by Supervisor or Operations Manager.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have working knowledge of the use of micrometers, calipers, multi-meters and various mechanical inspection tools. Must be capable of reading and interpreting blueprints and product specifications. Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Operation of various types of welding machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: This position requires a minimum of a high school education and a certification in FABRICATION operations. Good communication skills are preferred.
1st Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
2nd Shift: 3:30pm to 2:00am
PAY: $14.50 - $15.50
SETD is locally owned & operated in the heart of Moore County. We are growing at significantly fast pace, the growth potential is endless!
Southeastern Tool & DieAberdeen, NC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.