SEEKING A FUN, TALENTED AND DEDICATED INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are currently recruiting for a Client Services Representative.The ideal candidate will have a sincere passion for delivering an exemplary customer service experience to the Client. Prior Customer Service experience is a must. Experience in the printing or advertising industry is a plus but not a requirement.
- Work with Sales and Manufacturing departments to create an environment that promotes an exemplary Client experience
- Improve Client relationships by managing questions/concerns and obtaining missing information with speed and professionalism
- Assist in the development of projects and actively aide in finding solutions to issues
- Enter Client job specifications
- Maintain e-mails and all Client records in an organized and easily retrievable manner
- Negotiate production schedules and communicate as needed
- Manage proofs through the Client approval process to ensure the project remains on time
- Monitor and facilitate the movement of projects through the manufacturing process including the monitoring of incoming materials and outside vendor services
- Work with the Client, Production and Sales to solve any problems and remove any obstacles that may occur to ensure timely project completion
- Enter daily shipping information into the MIS system
- Organize job for invoicing and generate the pre-invoice to ensure timely and accurate billing
- Able to work effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work effectively
- Communicate effectively both verbally and electronically with co-workers, Clients and vendors
- Assist sales in problem-solving on behalf of clients and fulfilling client requests including billing discrepancies and production issues.
If you are an independent worker that has a passion for delivering an outstanding client experience and you want to be part of a growing team, apply today!
Competitive wage and benefits package provided.