We are seeking a Qualified Mental Health Professional to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with mental or emotional issues
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Provide prevention-oriented therapy
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with additional treatment providers and placement agencies
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
Southeastern Healthcare of North Carolina, Inc.Southeastern Healthcare of North Carolina is a premier comprehensive community based organization whose mission is to improve the quality of life for disabled adult. Southeastern has been trusted, committed, and caring providers of wholistic healthcare for more than 29 years. We are a family oriented organization and we offer the community the best alternative to premature institutionalization of disabled adults and their families.