Pharmacists Floater FT VACC
Southeastern Grocers Wetumpka, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pharmacist FT Floater VACC
The pharmacist will accurately fill prescriptions for our customers. This position will consult and advise the customers on their medications, both prescription and non-prescription, in a manner that will provide for their total well-being. This role is responsible for ensuring compliance with all federal and state pharmacy laws and regulations that pertain to the department. This role specifically responsible for the support of vaccine administration at various locations. Travel is required.
1. Prepare prescriptions which include entering patient information (demographics, drug allergies, and pharmaceutical history) and prescription orders into the computer for processing. Fill prescription for customers. Consult with customers about prescription and over-the –counter medications. Administer immunizations.
2. Understand EBITDA and the factors that impact it.
3. Maintain knowledge of latest pharmacy products and all governing laws.
4. Order, receive, stock and rotate drugs and authorized pharmacy related items. Check inventory and remove out-of-date drugs. Order and restock bags, immunization supplies, vials and other assorted pharmacy supplies.
5. Maintain current and accurate computer files on prices and products.
6. Execute plans to capture front-end customers; greet, assist and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Course of Study:
Course of Study:
6 - 10 yrs minimum
1 - 5 yrs minimum
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Must be licensed in the state employed. Must be immunization certified. Must be Medication Management Certified (MTM).
Physical Demands: While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand or walk on tile or concrete, utilize manual dexterity, talk, see, hear, smell and perform repetitive movements with both hands. The employee is occasionally required to reach at waist level or overhead. The employee is occasionally required to sit, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and climb up to 4 ft.
Working Conditions: While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee will be working in indoors.
Safety Risk Factors: The employee is frequently required to twist back and/or neck, walk on a slippery or cluttered floor surface, work with hazardous equipment and be exposed to sharp objects. The employee is occasionally required to be exposed to loud noise, skin irritants, nuisance dust, fumes and sprays, hazardous cleaning solutions and other toxins
Overall Required Equipment: a personal computer, telephone, printer, copy machine, fax machine and other general office supplies and equipment.
Preferred Equipment: Shopping carts, unicarts, case cutters, bagging supplies and cleaning supplies and equipment.
Pulling Requirement: 100 lbs.
Lifting Requirement: 30 lbs.
Space for unique knowledge, skills, and abilities or to accentuate differences between jobs with same titles in different departments.
FLOATER ONLY: Travel to locations to fill in for other pharmacists as needed.
FLOATER VACC ONLY: Travel to locations to provide coverage in order to distribute vaccines at necessary locations.
5326 HWY 231 SOUTH WETUMPKAWetumpka, AL