Customer Service Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Southeastern Equipment is looking for a customer centric and hard working individual to manage workflow and customer communications process in the service department. Fulltime, 1st shift M-F between 7a-5pm. Previous experience in parts or service is a plus, but not required.
- Schedule repairs and manage tech workflow
- Advise customers on cost for routine service items and repairs
- Close service repair orders
- Manage the warranty claims process
- Maintain data in service software
- Monitor, react and respond to Service Center customer needs
- Provide, foster and encourage daily teamwork and collaboration
- Provide and ensure positive and effective customer relations
- Must have valid driver’s license and insurability
- Experience with NDS, Modern a plus
- Ability to read and understand basic charts and diagrams
- Must have good communication and customer service skills
- Computer experience (NDS, Modern a plus)
- Ability to lift: 5-25 pounds
- Bend, stoop, reach, sitting, standing, walking
- Visual acuity
Southeastern Equipment Co. Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Southeastern Equipment Co. Inc.