Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently hiring multiple assembly technicians for a manufacturing company in Orange, TX. These positions include, entry level shop helper, assembly, and inspection. These positions are all temp to perm positions and pay will range from $15.00-$20.00 per hour DOE. Assembly technicians work on rotating day schedules and there is overtime involved. As our assembly technician you will be following diagrams and blueprints to complete the manufacturing of industrial equipment. This will involve utilizing hand tools, power tools, calipers, micrometers, documenting work orders, and other tasks as needed during the day. This company offers a strong benefits package once you become eligible.
To be considered for these positions you must meet the following requirements:
- 1 or more years of industrial experience
- Stable prior work history
- Ability to read caliper, micrometers, and blue prints is a plus for the more skilled positions.
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings, including a background check, drug test, and a physical
Get fresh Manufacturing Assembly Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!