- The Restaurant General Manager is the leader of the team who established the tone of the work environment, and the level of customer hospitality. A successful candidate will have strong leadership and communication skills, a track record of people development, and a positive attitude.
- Key responsibilities include finding, hiring, and developing Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation, and developing the training plan for each new hire. You're also responsible for scheduling and deploying the team correctly, addressing performance issues, and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
- Friendly attitude, great customer service skills
- Strong verbal, reading and strong math skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to oversee a team of associates in a fast-paced environment while ensuring that all proper food safety precautions are satisfied
- Demonstrate patience and a positive attitude while delegating tasks and giving instructions
- Work effectively and safely in a changing environment
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions
- Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems.
- 18 years old or older
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Able to work flexible hours
- Valid Driver's license and transportation
- Minimum of two years of previous management experience with responsibility for financial results
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and walk for long periods Employment of this position requires an E-verify verification
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Why Work Here?SEQSR, based in Clearwater, Florida, operates over 200 Taco Bell Restaurants throughout the Southeastern United States.
Growing company looking for great people.