Southeast QSR (Taco Bell Franchisee) is looking for strong leaders to add to our growing team! Join a company full of opportunity to grow, lead, and succeed within the quick service restaurant industry.
The District Manager provides overall leadership and direct supervision of typically 4 to 7 Taco Bell restaurants. This position is intended almost exclusively as support for the Restaurant General Managers within the area. The District Manager accomplishes these objectives by actively engaging in coaching and direction of RGMs, AGMs, and Shift Leads on a daily basis.
Please note that a training program will be required to be completed prior to assuming the District Manager position. The length of training will vary depending on the applicant’s prior experience using the systems we employ in the restaurants.
- Establishing and reviewing unit-specific performance targets in employee satisfaction, guest service, margin improvement, ensuring company standards in food safety, product and facility specifications.
- Introducing and reinforcing new products and initiatives, and selecting, training, and developing managerial employees.
- Directly perform hands-on operational work as necessary to train new management employees.
- Respond immediately to critical guest service needs, or otherwise role-model appropriate skills and behaviors in their restaurants.
- Ensures effective and efficient identification and prioritization of the root causes underlying restaurant performance gaps.
- Ensure that management team follow-up occurs on the proper actions to drive operational improvement.
- Spend 80% of their time in their restaurants performing the above activities.
*Experience in Multi-Unit Restaurant Management is strongly preferred.*
Why Work Here?SEQSR, based in Clearwater, Florida, operates over 200 Taco Bell Restaurants throughout the Southeastern United States.
Growing company looking for great people.