*MUST HAVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IN RESTAURANTS, RETAIL, OR GROCERY*
Manage multiple concurrent remodels and new unit construction sites. Tasks may include:
- Obtain consultant fee proposals from architects, engineers, and any other consultants deemed necessary for the project.
- Manages site sketch development and obtain internal/corporate approvals as well as presentations to Municipal officials thru Pre-Application, Planning and Zoning, and DRC meetings.
- Develop project budgets & scopes of work.
- Coordinate and review soils, survey, and environmental reports.
- Manage architects, engineers and other consultants in the preparation of plans and specifications needed for permitting and construction.
- Ensure that all consultants are coordinated to meet their schedule for completion of drawings.
- Assist in value engineering. Review plans to determine if alternative methods or materials can be used to provide higher quality or less cost.
- Review construction documents to ensure their completeness and that they are within the established standards.
- Coordinate the submittal of permit and utility applications.
- Manage traffic engineers and permit expeditors.
- Coordinate the contractor competitive bid process to ensure the best value for each project, including preparation of bid spreadsheets and analyses to determine the winning bid.
- Negotiate construction contract with general contractor.
- Conduct pre-construction meetings and establish construction time frames and expectations.
- Conduct on-site inspections of the project for conformance to plans and specifications and monitor progress against the established schedule.
- Report project costs on a regular basis. Monitor the cost against the approved budget.
- Facilitate changes during construction, manage costs and change order process.
- Review/approve work orders, change orders, draw requests, and any other development invoices.
- Order dining room furniture and kitchen equipment packages, and coordinate delivery/install of each.
- Coordinate the delivery/install of soda machines, security systems, music systems, menu boards, murals, etc.
- Continually monitor project schedules in order to meet expected completion dates.
- Oversee final inspections and obtain occupancy permit.
- Coordinate the delivery of project close-out packages.
Why Work Here?SEQSR, based in Clearwater, Florida, operates over 200 Taco Bell Restaurants throughout the Southeastern United States.
Growing company looking for great people.