New opportunity for BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine Physician. Well established primary care practice group seeks physicians to join their hospital employed, busy outpatient practice. Inpatient admissions and care are provided by Southeast Health Medical Center Hospitalist group. Practice model includes nurse practitioners. Dothan, Alabama is recognized nationally as a best place to raise kids* and a best place to retire**. Our community offers a low cost of living, excellent educational facilities, and traditional southern hospitality.
- Weekday and weekend call shared equally (no inpatient call)
- Clinic hours are Mon.–Fri. 7 a.m.–6 p.m.; Sat. & Sun. 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Lab and radiology services provided in-house
- Provide outpatient care at clinic and option to treat patients at 3 private nursing homes
- Paid interviewing expenses
- Commencement bonus and relocation expenses allowance
- Competitive base salary with productivity bonus option & comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement benefit
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid time off for vacation and illness
- Educational loan repayment available
- Openings available at 2 different locations