Southeast Connections, LLC Kernersville, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
To apply, simply TEXT SEC to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will get you connected with our hiring team today!
Hiring Immediately in Kernersville, NC!
Turn your job into a career with our team at Southeast Connections, LLC! From the field to the board room, our company is dedicated to remaining an industry leader by developing our people and helping grow their careers. We specialize in energy infrastructure serving the natural gas industry and pride ourselves on our core values: safety, excellence, transparency, integrity and accountability, as well as continuous improvement. Apply today to be a part of our journey.
At Southeast Connections, your benefits begin on day one! We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefit packages including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and more.
Our Construction Laborers perform tasks involving physical labor for highway and heavy construction projects. You’ll prepare work sites to ensure maximum optimization and efficiency of construction procedures. This position may operate a variety of hand and power tools.
Starting pay is $15.00 per hour with lots of opportunities to grow with the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute deliverables according to customer specifications and contract requirements
- Manage cost control, margin expectations, productivity, change orders, and equipment reporting
- Clean debris, trash, and hazardous materials from construction sites
- Fill potholes, dig trenches, assist in installing pipes and drains, and erect temporary structures
- Put traffic signs up to indicate that construction is in process
- Maintain construction equipment appropriately and promote/monitor team member safety
- Load and unload equipment from trucks
- Train apprentices and new hires in construction labor work
- Use hand tools to cut and shape material as per instructions
- Work in compliance with company standards and protocols, ensuring that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed and problems are brought to the foreman’s attention
Why You’ll Love Working for Us:
- Competitive pay and industry-leading benefits
- Day one benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability
- Eligibility for Company matching 401(k) begins after 3 months of employment
What We Need from You:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma preferred
- Knowledge/experience with gas installation techniques and standards preferred
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects, and walk/stand for long periods of time
- Perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions with excellent stamina
Southeast Connections, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Southeast Connections, LLC
ConstructionView all jobs at Southeast Connections, LLC