The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Clinical Supervisor – Program is responsible for the overall clinical quality and oversight of the clinical services provided, meeting regulatory and accreditation standards within the program and support staff in engaging customer-owners in the appropriate level of care.
1. Meet one of the following:
- Master’s in Behavioral Health field including; Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology.
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical or Counseling Psychology.
- Current Certification by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners or American Nurse Credentialing Center (NP).
2. Current Alaska Clinical Licensure in designated field.
3. Three (3) years of clinical experience post licensure in a multidisciplinary environment; OR demonstrated proficiency as a Clinician II at SCF.
Employee Health Requirements:
Compliance with our Employee Health procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis).