LOSS MITIGATION ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 401k with Matching Up To 3%, Over a 3 Year Vesting Period
- Fuel Adjustment
- Medical - 100% Base Rate Paid By the Firm
- Dental - 100% Base Rate Paid By the Firm
- Vision - 100% Base Rate Paid By the Firm
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Care - Paid By the Firm
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading client referrals into the Firm's internal case management system, CaseMax.
- Assist with bankruptcy and military status searches on the individuals who are parties to the case being handled by the Firm.
- Update Client with details as required through each Client's preferred system of communication.
- Reliable on-time attendance.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 6 months office experience or an associates degree
- Intermediate knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle high volume of work in an efficient and accurate manner
Working conditions: This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This role can be high stress due to a high volume of work being performed for Firm clients with very high expectations.
Physical requirements: The ability to work in an office environment, seated for long periods of time, in front of a computer, while typing documents, responding to emails, managing calendars and answering phones. Employee regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to reach and hold. Periodically responsible for greeting visitors at main entrance.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at time with or without notice.
SouthLaw, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SouthLaw P C
AddressOverland Park, KS
Get fresh Medical Assistant Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.