Minimum Education and/or Certification:
· Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
· Must pass a DOT physical and must have a valid Driver’s License
· Experience in residential construction environments preferred
· Knowledge of home and construction systems and processes preferred
· Self-motivated with the ability to manage and delegate multiple projects and work assignments
· Ability to manage complete multiple multi-trade projects on schedule
· Customer-oriented attitude with exceptional communication and organizational skills
· Team player with the aptitude for multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and building relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
· Experience with MS Office Products – Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
· Detail oriented
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Demonstrates initiative and flexibility
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and BASIC DUTIES
· Responsible for overseeing siding, green wood, screen porch installations as well as other builder services, ensuring safety, quality and completeness
· Responsible for ensuring installation per building code
· Responsible for ensuring products installed per Manufacturers best practices
· Oversees assigned builder installations, activities, and crews in the field
· Monitors SouthEnd Exteriors performance with assigned builders and in all communities
· Makes sure that our field operations are performing at a high level and that our crews are meeting SouthEnd Exteriors’ level of quality and safety
· Oversees all employees and crews in the field and ensures that they are working within our system to be productive, make our builders’ jobs easier, and continually improve
· Performs routine quality walks on all homes and track each crew’s performance
· Performs daily safety inspections of our jobsites
· Adheres to occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and ensure that our crews do as well
· Trains crews and enforce SouthEnd’s strict guidelines for safety and compliance while maintaining relationships with the crews.
· Conducts oneself only in a professional way while associated with SouthEnd Exteriors
· Works in a safe manner always and consistently provide a safe work environment
· Ensures adherence to all State and Federal guidelines and Industry regulations
· Performs other duties as required
Physical Demands/Work Environment Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations’ situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
Why Work Here?For over 10 years, SouthEnd Exteriors has earned the reputation as the area’s very best leading residential siding and roofing installation company. A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and recognized for our outstanding professionalism, dependability, craftsmanship, reliability, customer service and community involvement. SouthEnd Exteriors is the Southeast region’s most proven installation contractor offering a wide range of top quality home exterior construction services, including siding, roofing, soffits and ceilings, accents, columns and railings. SouthEnd Exteriors has been in it for the long haul, building upon a long series of outstanding support and service within the home builder community. We offer the complete package. We share your mindset and the same commitment of excellence, all geared to ensure your company’s success.
SouthEnd Exteriors has earned the reputation as the area’s very best leading residential siding and roofing installation companies.