Mechanical Contractor Needs Experienced HVAC Lead Service Tech
We are currently seeking skilled Commercial HVAC Service Technicians with a minimum of 3 years of commercial HVAC service experience. The Commercial Service Technician is responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC systems utilizing their knowledge of refrigeration theory, electrical schematics, pneumatics and electronic control systems, pipe fitting, welding/brazing and mechanical layouts.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Performs repairs, overhauls, and start-ups of commercial HVAC systems
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work as necessary.
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and completing repairs and maintenance service
- Documents work by completed in our digital software.
- Keeps current all manufacturers’ products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair
- Provides technical support to customers
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required
- 5 or more years of commercial HVAC service experience
- HVAC trade school certification
- Valid driver's license
- No DUI, DUID or DWAI convictions in the past 36 months.
- EPA Approved Universal Technician Certification
- Low Voltage Electrical Certification preferred
- Can successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Company 401(K)
- Competitive Pay
- Drug Free Workplace
- Company Furnished Cell Phone
- Company Vehicle