Digital Mktg Manager - South Street Partners
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Digital Marketing Manager for South Street Partners, owner of Kiawah Partners, Palmetto Bluff and The Cliffs, will be a jack of all trades, master of most. Considered the day to day expert on all things inbound marketing, this person will work closely with the Director of Marketing Operations to identify opportunities, develop strategies and then execute those strategies to support the various business goals within both SSP & its properties. Part project manager and part digital marketing ninja, the DMM needs to be able to step back and look at a situation from 30,000 feet, but also jump down into the weeds and get things done. Problem solving skills and an excellent grasp on interpersonal communication skills will bode well for this person as they will work with the Director of Marketing Operations to oversee the SSP digital team as well as create/refine processes. Candidate must have strong HTML/CSS knowledge and experience editing websites and building HTML emails. Creating and launching custom applications or knowledge of additional programming languages is a plus. This person will also work regularly in CRMs and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce & Hubspot so a general “techiness” is needed. The candidate must have great project management skills, rigorous attention to detail and a positive, get it done attitude.
- Work with Director of Marketing Operations to manage the digital team, develop strategy and execute with the help of resources at each project.
- Lead the SEO/SEM strategies across the portfolio including, ad content, design and landing page generation.
- Identify organic & paid keyword and content opportunities to position each project well, while being mindful of impact on other projects within the portfolio.
- Optimize existing websites to improve ranking, relevance and costs.
- Oversee project websites including all development and maintenance initiatives. Wordpress & Craft CMS
- Develop strategy for new content and landing pages for advertisement; Or work with agencies to implement.
- Update existing content through Wordpress dashboard including content, images, video, etc. with additional emphasis towards improving UI/UX and conversion.
- Lead development of reporting through Google Analytics and other reporting tools in use at each project.
- Schedule regular reporting downloads with leadership to identify issues or new opportunities.
- Manage and execute ongoing digital tasks as requested by various project teams.
- Assist in design, development and launch of programs. Program digital media banner ads, static and animated or work with team or agencies to accomplish.
- Develop email, social, phone and website tracking through integration with Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Liaise between agency partners that provide support for new website development and features, digital tools, reporting and general web support.
- Program, execute and analyze email campaign performance to improve both sales and club-based communications.
- Manage best practices for programming and sends of all.
- Participate in design review and test your code across multiple platforms for performance and usability.
- Set-up and manage tracking on email campaigns.
- Manage internal tracking in Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Report on key metrics.
- Contribute to efficiency and effectiveness by offering suggestions and participating as an active member of the team.
- Stays up-to-date on latest trends in technology, development, websites, and competitor activity.
- Assist in training team members and staff on new tools and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Development or related field.
- Expert knowledge of common digital advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing & programmatic partners.
- Experience working on both the design & development in a project-based environment.
- Knowledge of HTML/Email templating best practices, including CAN-SPAM rules & regulations
- Proficient knowledge of Wordpress architecture and functionality, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and data analysis. Salesforce (Propertybase) and Hubspot experience a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including design tools and Microsoft products.
- Expert in project and task management.
- Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure.
- Demonstrated success in creating real impact within a networked, cross-organizational environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail.
- Strength to lift and carry files weighing up to 10 pounds.
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
*Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year. SSP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses E-Verify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, SSP and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
South Street Partners
AddressJohns Island, SC
BusinessView all jobs at South Street Partners