The Music Circus & Melody Tent, located in Cohasset and Hyannis, Massachusetts, are looking for a motivated and energetic Social Media / Digital Marketing Associate to join the Marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a unique and intimate live concert environment.
Ideal candidate is well versed in digital as well as traditional marketing. This role requires a keen understanding of marketing, SEO, PPC, reputation management and specific knowledge of how social media and digital marketing can be used to drive better customer experiences and increase ticket sales. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a full-time position located in Cohasset, MA, on-site 9:00-6:00 pm Monday – Friday.
· Coordinate with Director on creation and execution of media strategy based on concert schedule
· Ability to analyze needs and provide advertising recommendations, staying on the cutting edge of the marketing industry
· Build relationships and rapport with local media to arrange interviews and reviews.
· Direct mail experience -- brochures, seasonal mailers, execute from start to finish
· Experience in purchasing traditional, digital and emerging media advertising
· Create all ad copy, including radio scripts, press releases, email, brochures, web content, playbill and more.
· Update Music Circus and Melody Tent websites
· Provide customer service via social media and update sites such as Yelp, Google business and TripAdvisor.
· Help develop and monitor promotions including radio and live events
· Assist with the promotional calendar, define new promotional opportunities to increase membership acquisition and sell tickets
· Manage all social media channels, elevating our Facebook presence, make suggestions for better social visibility and launching new platforms like Instagram and Pinterest
· Use of social outreach to connect with influencers and nurture relationships with new and current clients
· Write, generate and publish daily and weekly content
· Engage & moderate all user-generated content
· Social Reputation Management: Monitor online reputation across all channels and develop custom responses on various sites.
· Track effectiveness of campaigns, reporting and analytics presentation and provide reports..
· Reconcile media invoices
· Assist with department needs as directed by the Marketing Director.
· Conduct social media audits on a weekly & monthly basis and manage PPC campaigns
· Email Marketing: Plan and manage promotional email marketing
· Computer skills required: FileMaker, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Websites/Apps: WordPress, Mailchimp, Etix, Marketing Automation tools, Google Analytics, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest. Adobe Photoshop and basic app-based video editing required.
· Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and tactics and deep experience with the following: SEO, SEM, email marketing, web testing and landing pages, and paid and organic acquisition for mobile and web
· Adaptable, analytical thinker who can work both strategically as well as in a hands-on/executional capacity
· Social Media skills required:
o Manage all social media channel
o Assist with social media on an as-needed basis; train on-site team on social media best practices
o Write, generate and publish daily and weekly content
o Engage & moderate all user-generated content
· Travel to Hyannis location, as needed
Physical Demands/ Working Environment:
· Possess strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, analytical skills with attention to details/ problem solving skills
· Must have highly effective interpersonal skills, be resourceful and forward thinking, and have the ability to work well under pressure, multi task, and consistently meet deadlines
· Compensation commensurate with experience
Shore Music Circus in Cohasset, MA, is a concert venue with a 2300 seating capacity for all-ages. Our venue is seasonal and is a tented outdoor theater. We have been presenting national touring live music, children’s theater, and comedy performances continuously for over 69 years.