The Customer Service Representative maintains the daily operations of the customer service and sales team. This position develops, implements and maintains processes, procedures, and programs to improve customer service and is responsible for promoting company standards and engaging employees to drive customer loyalty and customer engagement through customer service.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Supports programs that drive team performance toward departmental and organizational goals.
• Assist customer service and sales team toward the achievement of operational goals.
• Hires and provides training for new and/or less experienced customer service and sales staff.
• Reviews and evaluates work to ensure quality and timeliness
• Investigates and researches escalated customer service inquiries
.• Ensures employees behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• 1 to 3 years of Customer Service experience
• Ability to cross-train and develop team members
• Ability to perform Account Retention
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to multi-task and to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
• Identifies and resolves problems promptly.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities
• Focuses on solving conflicts and listening to others without interrupting
• Work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a team.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities and helps build a positive team spirit.
• Adapts and able to deal with frequent changes in the work environment
• Able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to service requests to meet customer commitments.
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
- A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
- Weekly advances and bonuses
- One on one training to sharpen your skills.
- · A chance to qualify to yearly convention trips
We strive to create an environment where our people are excited to go to work and have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. If you are interested in this role, please apply with your resume. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible!