South Motors Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a responsible Utility Person to work at our Automotive Reconditioning Center. The Utility Person will be assigned to any and all of these tasks: shuttle, polish, buff, wax, wash, vacuum interior, steam, deodorize, sanitize vehicles and perform other tasks as needed. The ideal candidate for this position should possess a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to adapt to a constantly changing working environment.
- Clean vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operate buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Perform inspections and keep complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Shutter and park vehicles to their assigned locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Prior detailing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- Able to work well with others.
Powered by JazzHR
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at South Motors