- Posted: over a month ago
The Service BDC Manager's role is to understand and enforce your business rules and processes, motivate your Service BDC staff and provide an open and informative relationship between your BDC personnel and the sales and service staff. Without question, a highly qualified well trained and motivated BDC manager will define the success of the Business Development Center.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages and reviews regularly the performance of the Service BDC.
- Hires all Service BDC staff, manages the workflows, and schedules.
- Works with the Service Manager to determine/coordinate marketing campaigns.
- The manager will resolve BDC issues or escalate them to Service Managers.
- Ensure that quality guidelines are understood and adhered to within the BDC.
- Generates outbound phone and mail marketing campaigns.
- Tracking BDC activity to identify trends, head off potential issues, and capitalize on short-term and long-term opportunities.
- Coaching of Service BDC staff.
- Creates, generates, and performs analysis on reports to track the BDC process and monitor productivity while correcting deficiencies.
- Maintaining and updating phone scripts.
- Sales, Internet, and or call center experience preferred
- ADP CDK CRM experience is a must
- Solid working knowledge of the Internet.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Powered by JazzHR
South/Vista Automotive Group
AutomotiveView all jobs at South/Vista Automotive Group