Dump product onto the line and operate a pallet jack to bring mushrooms from the cooler to the production line.
Education and Training:
3 months experience on a pallet jack.
- Be able to work at a constant speed
- 3 months experience on a pallet jack.
- Be able to follow directions
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Make sure the line is fed at a proper defined rate. When on the jack, product must always be staged for the line feeder. When feeding the line, the belt must never be empty.
- Must be able to work at a consistent speed and have attention to detail.
Certifications / Licenses / Registrations:
Pallet Jack certification preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Bring pallets of product from the cooler to the line. Dump lugs from the pallets onto the line.
- Keep the line running as expected by consistency in product dumping
- Dump lugs from the pallets onto the line
NOTE: The following job demands represent the basic knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary to perform this job successfully. A candidate for this position must be able to meet the minimum demands as listed below and sign the affirmation below indicating the same.
- Physical Demands:
- Always required to speak and comprehend English.
- Always required to sit, stand or walk.
- Always required to see with or without corrective lenses.
- Frequently required to utilize fine motor coordination in hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to balance, stoop or crouch.
- Occasionally required to climb stairs.
- Work Environment:
- Always required to act professionally.
- Occasionally exposed to a variety of temperatures, weather conditions and sound levels.
- Occasionally exposed to hazardous conditions requiring personal protective equipment.
- Cognitive Capabilities:
- Always required to think, evaluate and make decisions.
- Occasionally required to analyze, study, compare and report.